Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meow

Douchebag.

The first word i thought of when writing this post is...... douchebag???

Well, i recently heard of it in one of the "family guy" episodes. Its stuck in my head and won't get out! Along with the song "Take Your Shirt Off" by T-Pain. (Very v. v. catchy tune)

Yes, i now look to you like a dirty-minded, foul-mouthed girl. But i assure you i am not, because this is what i do when i have nothing to say in a new post and waiting for something important to come up. Here comes my main point: (Remembered at last)

1. Shu Xian left a message at the sidebar asking me to update. So i am. =)

2. I realised the number of posts written every year is declining and i want to improve this.

2008 - 30 posts
2009 - 25 posts
2010 - 13 posts?????


Statisctics do not look good. =S

So the good news for all you readers that are STILL reading my blog, i AM going to update this bloggy! But i can only do that after my exams and when i return to Malaysia. =) Will put all the places i have been depriving this blog of then! Hope you'll stick with me till then.

See ya on the..............after 27th November!

1 comment: