Saturday, June 28, 2008

Driving Lesson Two

Whoaho! Went for my second ever driving test just now. I just realised that i am not strong enough. Physically strong. You know why?!!! Did the three point turn thingy. And there are certain parts of the process where you have to turn the stering wheel a thousand million times till the end to push the wheels to the side. OMG. My muscles nearly tore from my arms and fall on my lap lar!! and get me bloody all over..ewww..continue. soooo heavy!! Then the driving instructor look at me also like one kind d. But he was very very patient with me. Cause the next thing he said was..

"Go eat some proteins and eat some food. Then you will have some enery to turn the wheel.."
Then stares at me and gave me the.. i'm-so-glad-i-don't-have-your-muscles-eventhough-i'm-in-my-late-late-late-forties-and-is-stronger-than-you look..

Ish la..Even Paul asked me to go to the GYM and train my muscles. To TURN the stering wheel. yer!! Never mind!! With more training with the stering, i will be as fit as a..erm.. fit lah.. ahaha!! maybe i should just lepern a bit like chinwei who is currently in terengganu looking at turtles lay their eggs.. hehe. ok bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment